Air Fryer Roasted Green Beans
Our family loves roasted green beans, but they can take a long time in the oven. I tried these air-fryer green beans and we loved them! —Courtney Stultz, Weir, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetables in greased air-fryer basket. Cook until just tender, 8-10 minutes. Toss to redistribute; cook until browned, 8-10 minutes longer.