Bacon-Wrapped Green Beans
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans
- 4 bacon strips
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon soy sauce
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp, about 3 minutes. Remove to paper towels.
- Drain beans; place about 12 beans on each bacon strip. Wrap bacon around beans and secure with a toothpick. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, garlic salt and soy sauce; brush over bundles. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 187 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 12, 2020
This is an Easter tradition. Have made it many times and never disappoints.
Apr 18, 2019
These are easy to prepare but look special. The flavor is great. My son in law is a picky eater and he loved these.
Nov 12, 2017
Delicious! I made this with the Southern Pecan Catfish from the same issue.
Aug 16, 2017
Love these!!! Sooo good!!
Dec 21, 2014
This is an easy and tasty side dish. I have made them a couple of times and everyone wants the recipe!
Nov 28, 2014
Oh my gosh, these are so easy & so delicious. We served this for Thanksgiving dinner and everyone loved them! Definitely a keeper!
Dec 19, 2012
Delicious! Served these with Thanksgiving dinner and everyone loved them!
Dec 18, 2012
This recipe is expected now at Christmas dinner...such a compliment side dish to a standing rib roast!
Jun 3, 2012
I have never eaten fresh green beans before that I can recall. These were good. The sauce and bacon took away the green flavor. Thanks for the idea!!
Nov 24, 2011
This is a GREAT recipe! Our family favorite for holidays, standard at Thanksgiving.