Venison Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground venison
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper. Add venison and mix well. Press into an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Combine brown sugar, mustard and vinegar; pour over meat loaf. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 70 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Venison Meat Loaf
Sort By :
"Didn't have tomatoe sauce so I used ketchup. Didn't put onion in it, and to replace the brown sugar vinegar mustard topping I used barbecue sauce. And it's the bomb digity!"
"The whole family loved this!!"
"Family loved it!!"
"Great recipe!!!! You cannot tell it is venison! I had to alter a few things just because I didn't have all the ingredients and it still turnout out good! I used Ketchup instead of tomato sauce and apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar! Still turned out awesome! Thank you!"