Summer's approach makes my family think of potato salad. This tangy side is also great in the winter when it's served hot with cubed ham. —Peggy Gwillim, Strasbourg, Saskatchewan
- 4 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons plus 2/3 cup white wine vinegar, divided
- 8 hard-cooked large eggs, sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced chives
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Immediately sprinkle with 3 tablespoons vinegar; cool.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, radishes and chives. In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, dill, salt, pepper and remaining vinegar. Pour over potato mixture and gently stir to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Tangy Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2010, p21
Reviews for Tangy Potato Salad with Radishes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review