Radish Cucumber Salad
I put this salad together with vegetables I had left in my garden. My family liked it so well, I started bringing it to community suppers and was often asked for the recipe. It's a refreshing side dish for any meat entree. -Mildred Sherrer, Bay City , Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch julienne strips
- 2 radishes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes and onion. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Serve immediately.