- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spritz tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges; place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with cinnamon chips. Yield: 2-1/4 cups salsa (32 chips).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tangy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Sort By :
"One of my favorites! It is quick and easy to make. Most ingredients we have on time at any given time. I use it every time I entertain. It's looks nice, too. =)"
"I loved this easy recipe. in fact everone loved it for our early labor day family get together."
"The mixture of fruit is so delicious I ate it with a spoon. Make extra chips with this, but keep an eye on them when baking!! Mine only took 5 min."