- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Taco Chicken Wraps
Sort By :
"Made this with left over steak too - yum"
"This was so fast and so easy to make and it was so delicious. This is definately a keeper. I put the cheddar jack cheese inside like the recipe says and then i put some more on top and baked them and they were absolutely delicious."
"Heated in a pan rather than in the oven, but it was still delish! Added a little sour cream to create more of a sauce."
"I dressed this recipe up a bit more by spreading mild enchilada sauce on top of the rolled tortillas and then put shredded cheddar on top then baked. Delicious!!"