Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings Recipe
I first tasted this delicious chicken dish 11 years ago when I attended a class on using honey in cooking. When I prepare this recipe for a party, it's one of the first dishes to disappear! Debbie Dougal, Roseville, California
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings (about 5 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two baking sheets with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add chicken wings, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Divide wings between prepared pans. Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush over chicken wings. Bake 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Preheat broiler. Broil wings 4 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p29
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >