Taco-Flavored Chicken Wings
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided
- 4 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wingettes, thawed
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the taco seasoning, oil, vinegar and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and remaining hot pepper sauce. Serve with chicken.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 175 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Aug 12, 2016
I have made these several times now. They are absolutely delicious. I usually marinate for a few hours or overnight to lock in the flavor. Have baked many times at 425 degrees for 1 hour. Turn after 30 minutes. Our favorite recipe for wings.....
Oct 15, 2014
repeated of Taste of Home. No flavor at all.
Aug 24, 2014
Very good and very quick. Perfect for busy days.
Apr 7, 2013
I make these wings all the time in the summer when I don't want to heat up the house by using the oven. They are quick and they taste really good. My husband asks for them at least once a month.
Feb 2, 2013
Bake @ 350 for 30-40 minuted till juices run clear.
Apr 9, 2011
Was a big hit during the Super Bowl.... Made 7 different flavored wings and these were the best.
Feb 1, 2009
could this be coooked in the oven, and if so what tempt would you use?
Sep 4, 2008
waiting for info for oven.
Sep 3, 2008
Can this recipe be made for use in the oven?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.