I love wings. I love nachos. Together, they are the perfect pairing! This recipe earned an award in a "Wings and Ribs" contest we held at our summer cottage. —Lori Stefanishion, Drumheller, Alberta
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 1 hour.
- 24 chicken wing sections
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) nacho-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Seeded jalapeno pepper slices, optional
- Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°. Dip wing sections in butter, then roll in crushed nacho chips. Bake wing sections in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan until juices run clear, about 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with cheese, chilies, green onions and, if desired, jalapeno slices. Bake until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve with toppings as desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 188 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 317mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Nacho wings in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.