Mexican Grilled Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until blended.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat. Sear one side; turn and baste with marinade. Grill, uncovered, for 6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with marinade.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 1, 2014
Very good!!!! I served it on a bed of Spanish rice with sautéed onions and queso blanco. It is also good on tortillas. The cheese did take the spiciness out therefore next I will add some cayenne pepper to the chicken.
Aug 1, 2014
I thought this was kind of bland and boring. Maybe it would have been better if I had added additional taco seasoning or used the chicken in a burrito or something.
Jun 27, 2013
Some of my "mild" family didn't like the spiciness so they put a dollup of sour cream on top to make it more to their liking. The rest of us thought it was delicious - and I'll make it again because it was so easy and fast!
Jul 12, 2012
Yummy!! This juicy chicken tastes great served with Easy Spanish Rice recipe. Leftovers (if there are any) are great to add to a salad or mix with the rice to load a tortilla.
Jul 5, 2011
This is a really tasty glaze for chicken! I was really impressed by how well it sticks and does not run off even in the high heat of the grill. I used a combination of chicken breasts and thighs. Also, last minute I realized I was out of lime juice, and so I subbed lemon juice. Next time, I will use lime, but just FYI it's good with lemon, too.