Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 255 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat.
Jul 21, 2012
This was a fantastic recipe for a quick dinner with a girlfriend of mine. Full of flavor, tender, and juicy. I've been making this recipe, or a slightly altered version of it every week since in the week.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.