"This versatile dish fits nicely into a menu for brunch or supper," informs Lois Sundheim of Fairview, Montana. Her colorful pie slices easily.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; whisk in milk, 1 cup cheese, onion, bacon, salt, mustard and paprika. Add spinach. Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Spinach Bacon Quiche in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p17
Reviews for Spinach Bacon Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review