Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + standing
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and butter. Add biscuit mix and pepper; cover and process for 15 seconds. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 11, 2015
So easy to make and tasty too! I added a little extra bacon and cheese on top. My family loved it. Will definitely make this again.
Feb 14, 2015
Perfect and so easy to make.
Apr 25, 2012
Very tasty, very easy, very good!! Thx for a great recipe. I add, onions, green pepers, bacon and cheese. Yummy!!
Jan 14, 2012
Back in the 70's, the baking-mix company had several versions of these crustless pies, called "impossible" pie, quiche, etc. I had forgotten how simple & tasty they were. Thanks for the trip down memory lane; I'll be making this or a variation again soon!
Oct 7, 2011
I blended spinach in with it and it turned out green Which my kids thought was really cool. They ate it up. It wasn't the best quiche i ever had but i liked it and will make it again. It was really quick and easy to make which comes in handy on those busy busy days
Mar 9, 2011
Very Light and Tasty.
Jul 13, 2010
I made this on mothers day for our brunch.Everyone loved it.
Sep 29, 2008
sounds like an IMPOSSIBLE bisquick pie to me...and yummy sounding too....