- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Brush oil over corn; sprinkle with spice mixture. Place each on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil over corn, sealing tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 10-12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSpiced Grilled Corn
"This was an awesome recipe! Will be making this often this summer!! ??????"
"Love that this recipe lets your grill do double duty. The corn is spiced, but not spicY--so good for the whole family."