Soft Oatmeal Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 20 slices).
Reviews for Soft Oatmeal Bread(13)
Sort By :
This bread is amazing! It's light and tasty, will definitely make again as it was enjoyed by all!
I've been looking for a recipe that suits my family of five and this one's a hit! It's moist and flavorful without overpowering the younger tastebuds.
This was the most moist bread I've ever made in a bread machine. I did not have white sugar so substituted brown sugar and it still came out well.