Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops(32)
Sort By :
I made this last night for dinner and it was delicious. I did not follow recipe exact for gravy because I cook to taste and I doubled the gravy to ensure there was plenty for mashed potatoes. I also topped the gravy in crock pot with thick sliced onions. We were all happy and full!
These were tough & very bland. I wouldn't make these again.
Loved them. The gravy is just like my mom used to make and I have never been able to reproduce it. Now my crockpot can.
My family enjoyed these chops. I did add in some extra spices of my own to jazz it up. I thickened the gravy at the end. I found the flour mixture got a bit "gummy" on the pork chops and my daughter did not care for that part so I ended up scraping it off- maybe I didn't brown them enough at the start.
if you want to make this ever better add a can of cream of chicken soup to your broth.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >