- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I Love this recipe and will add it to my tried and true recipes. I changed it a little by adding 1 large saute'ed sweet onion and about 1//2 lb of sliced mushrooms saute'ed with the onions."
""Excellent" words from my husband. Lots of flavor and good gravy. I did throw in a half of a large onion and a handful of baby carrots as well for good measure. I only had 3 pork chops so I thought I could make the switch."
"Easy and delicious."
"I would agree with MissMarieL. It definitely needs a little extra kick!!"
"A tad on the plain side, but still good. Served with TOH warm green bean and potato salad which worked together well."