Seasoned Noodle Mix Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water
- In a bowl, combine bouillon, parsley, onion and pepper. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 3 batches (about 1/3 cup total).
- To prepare noodles: Place noodles in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter. Add water and 5 teaspoons seasoning mix. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes; stir. Cover and bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings per batch.
Originally published as Seasoned Noodle Mix in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p19
Reviews for Seasoned Noodle Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2009
Very,very good and so easy! I used 1 tbsp. of parsley and 2 tbsp. of butter!