Beef and Noodle Casserole
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6-1/4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In the same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Saute onion and pepper until tender. Stir in the beef, Worcestershire sauce, noodles and soups.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 445 calories, 20g fat (9g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 747mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 10, 2016
This is very tasty. Everyone loves it.
Nov 25, 2014
Very good!! Will definitely make again, my husband loved it! He doesn't like green peppers or anything with mushrooms so I used one red bell pepper instead of the green, and cream of celery instead of cream of mushroom. Also, seasoned the beef with salt, pepper, and some garlic powder.
Jun 23, 2014
Great casserole! Tastes like goulash in casserole form. Will be making this a lot.
Oct 6, 2013
Perfect comfort meal! My family loved this & it was so quick to throw together!
Sep 19, 2013
This was great. We will be making this again.
Nov 19, 2012
This recipe is not a keeper. The worcestershire sauce and tomato soup seriously overpower the rest of the ingredients. I doubt we will even eat the leftovers.
Oct 27, 2012
So creamy. Definitely a comfort food
Apr 4, 2012
great casserole, my daughter just loves it, and so do I. And very quick and easy to make and so good.
Jan 28, 2012
Very easy to make and cheap! It was a surprisingly good combination of flavors. My family and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the great Idea!
Oct 21, 2011
I really like this recipe even though I did not use all of the ingredients because my cabinets were not stocked with what I needed. Instead of tomato soup, I had to use a jar spaghetti sauce. I used Velveeta because I did not have regular cheese. I also seasoned with garlic powder, Adobo, salt, and pepper. Next time I will make it with the ingredients that are listed.