Asian Beef Noodle Toss
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 packages (3 ounces each ) Oriental ramen noodles
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 cups water
- 4 to 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in contents of one noodle seasoning packet; set aside and keep warm.
- Break the noodles; place in a large saucepan. Add the contents of second seasoning packet, vegetables, water, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-10 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender. Stir in beef and onions.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 208 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 978mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Sep 17, 2017
My family loves Ramen, but I don't care for it. However, any quick & easy recipe is welcome at our home, so I tried this one. Very, very delicious & quick to make! Didn't change a thing!
Dec 23, 2015
It was pretty quick and an easy way to dress up Ramen. My kiddos gobbled it up.
Oct 1, 2014
This was a quick and easy side dish. I eliminated the hamburger and paired it with asian pork tenderloin. I agree with Elaineae, it was quite salty. Next time I would use low sodium soy sauce for this recipe.
May 31, 2014
This is a quick and easy recipe. I gave it 3 stars because I found that the frozen vegetables got too soggy cooking in the liquid for that long, and I like crisper vegetables. I also found it very salty. I also don't like the use of ground meat as much as a thinly sliced cut of beef, chicken, or pork. I might make this recipe again in a pinch, but if I have the ingredients on hand, I much prefer the pork and ramen stir fry recipe, which can also be found on this site.
Feb 18, 2014
This makes a great weeknight meal. It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.
Oct 27, 2013
The recipe was delicious, i added black pepper, salt and bell pepper to give it more flavor.
Nov 28, 2012
I love this recipe! It is easy and fast. I did make a few slight changes though as I also thought it was too salty. I used beef ramen instead of the oriental as I don't care for the oriental noodles. After using ginger the first time I decided to cut that out altogether, so I don't use any ginger. Also, I only use 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce. This seemed to help a lot with the salt, not nearly as salty after those changes. Very, very good with the changes. I will continue to make this over and over!
Sep 13, 2012
Tasty recipe but on the salty side even using only a packet and a half of seasoning packets.
May 31, 2012
This was good, but I have other recipes that are equal to or better than this one. It's worth trying though if you don't have very many oriental recipes.
May 23, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but 5 Tablespoons of soy sauce was too much. Next time I'll try it with just using three....but this was yummy, nonetheless.Tried it again and I think it should be teaspoons, not tablespoons, for the soy sauce.