Vegetable Noodle Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt. Stir in noodles, vegetable blend and corn.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 234 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Mar 15, 2019
Good. I think the noodles meant 1 package which is 12 ounces, NOT 16 oz.
Jun 2, 2017
My across-the-street neighbor, Carolee, made this delicious casserole and gave half of it to my husband and I. She followed the recipe exactly. This is a perfect side dish ... with veggies and starch made in the same casserole! Great way to save on dishes! It's very tasty and satisfying, although, I think when I make it for my family, I may add some bacon. Five star rating for sure!
May 8, 2017
Haven't made it. Wondering if it can be made and frozen?
Mar 26, 2017
Very delicious. Everyone loved it!
Dec 26, 2011
Easy to make and delicious, too.
May 6, 2008
made May 6th for denise mistake and didn't split parmesan