- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 pound bay scallops
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a medium skillet, saute 1 garlic clove in 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, parsley, basil and tarragon; saute 2 minutes longer. Add the broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until mixture reaches desired thickness.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. In another skillet, saute remaining garlic in remaining butter for 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add scallops and cook 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque. Add to tomato mixture. Drain pasta; transfer to a bowl. Pour seafood mixture over pasta; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood Pasta(4)
Sort By :
I make this for my wife once a week. It's our favorite meal
Easy,fast and tasty! I followed the advice and added artichokes, turned out very good.
This was a great easy dish. I used fire roasted canned tomatoes instead of the fresh. I doubled the recipe so I used 2 cans and drained them slightly. I reduced the chicken broth by 1/3 and added a can of artichokes in water (drained). I served with roasted asparagus and cresents. Even my kids ate it! It also made great left overs. I will make this one again.
Great fast tasty recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >