These hand-helds make for a nice lunch or a quick dinner on the go. A great thing about wraps is that, like sandwiches, you can customize each one to suit your family members' different tastes. Emily Hanson - Logan, UT
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Turkey Wraps in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p31
Reviews for Ranch Turkey Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review