Nothing beats these quick muffins for irresistible, homemade pumpkin pie flavor. Serve them with any meal or as a satisfying snack.
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- STREUSEL TOPPING:
- 1 tablespoon biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- In a bowl, combine pumpkin, milk and egg with a fork. Combine dry ingredients; add to bowl and stir just until moistened. Spoon into 12 well-greased muffin cups. Combine streusel ingredients; sprinkle over muffins. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Pumpkin Spice Muffins in Country Woman November/December 1992, p37
Reviews for Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review