Party Time Mini Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 3 to 4 slices process American cheese
- 10 dinner rolls, split
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 10 patties. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, using a 1-in. pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10 pumpkin shapes from cheese slices or cut slices into thirds. Immediately place on burgers; serve on rolls. Yield: 5 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Party Time Mini Cheeseburgers
Sort By :
"My husband gave these a 5, but my daughter said they were OK. My daughter's opinion might be the fact that see dislikes beef, but will eat it if I make it. I liked the ease of making these, and of broiling them. I have frozen about four of them so that we can have an easier dinner some night when we are busy. I do NOT like cheeseburgers, so mine did not have cheese, but we put cheese on the rest.Thanks for the recipe. This one is making it into our dinner rotation.Yolanda"
"great for kid's bday parties."
"Love this receipe but I used Ritz crackers instead of Oats."
"They are small and delicious. I would definitely make these again."
"These are great for gameday treats!"