Party Time Mini Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 3 to 4 slices process American cheese
- 10 dinner rolls, split
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 10 patties. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, using a 1-in. pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 10 pumpkin shapes from cheese slices or cut slices into thirds. Immediately place on burgers; serve on rolls. Yield: 5 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Party Time Mini Cheeseburgers
Sort By :
My husband gave these a 5, but my daughter said they were OK. My daughter's opinion might be the fact that see dislikes beef, but will eat it if I make it. I liked the ease of making these, and of broiling them. I have frozen about four of them so that we can have an easier dinner some night when we are busy. I do NOT like cheeseburgers, so mine did not have cheese, but we put cheese on the rest.
Thanks for the recipe. This one is making it into our dinner rotation.