Mini PB&J Cheesecakes
I got hooked on these mini cheesecakes when a friend made them. She let me steal her recipe, and now I'm sharing this tasty treat with you!—Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large Eggland's Best egg
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup strawberry jelly, warmed
- OPTIONAL DRIZZLE:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, beat peanut butter and sugar until blended. Beat in egg. Press 2 teaspoons mixture into each of 42 paper-lined mini-muffin cups.
- For cheesecake layer, in another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Spoon a scant 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each cup. Drop jelly by 1/4 teaspoonfuls over tops. Cut through batter with a toothpick to swirl.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- If desired, mix confectioners' sugar and enough cream to reach desired consistency; drizzle over cheesecakes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 mini cheesecake: 119 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cheesecake Nibblers with Strawberry Jelly Swirl in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.