- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons assorted jams, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 9 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 mini cheesecake: 198 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 17, 2020
Great recipe. Made a couple of changes. Didn’t have graham crackers, so I just put a vanilla wafer in the bottom of the cup for the crust. Also used cherry pie filling for the fruit topping instead of jam. Just a little dollop is needed.
Feb 13, 2019
How long can these cheesecakes be kept out without refrigerating? Seen use for bake sales so is that safe with the cream cheese ingredient?
Jan 26, 2019
My question, has anyone stirred the jams into the top layer before baking? I have an awesome tomato jam (clear) I want to try...Another place to use my garden products..
Nov 22, 2018
The web site taste is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Excellent task, cheers Regards <a href="http://mastercakes.com" rel="follow">Jacklyn</a>
Mar 29, 2018
Recipe was just enough for my mini cheesecake pan. I didn’t use paper cups. If using a muffin pan, you will need to double the recipe. Easy recipe.
Nov 20, 2017
These are super easy and a big hit with my family. I took the advice of one reviewer and doubled the cream cheese filling and I ended up making 14 cheesecakes. I left off the jam and let everyone put whatever topping they wanted on theirs but most people didn't top them at all. They're good without the topping.
Jun 27, 2017
Taste was good but had to adjust ingredients for cheesecake filling. Here is what I did for 24 muffin size mini cheesecakes. I made lemon cheesecakes so fresh fruit would be the topper.2 cups graham crumbs6 tbsp butter, melted3 - 8oz cream cheese1 cup sugarzest of 1 lemon2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice3 eggs
Nov 8, 2016
definitely need to double the ingredients to get 12. Taste is okay.
Jun 21, 2016
I am new baker..:) so always trying 'easy' recipe .i had two issues.. first i ran out of cream cheese filling after 9 , next time i am going to double the filling :)also when my cakes came out of oven they deflated ( concave) .. what did i do wrong??
Jun 3, 2016
My whole family loves these cheesecakes. A huge hit and very easy to make!