Easy Mini Caramel Apple Cheesecakes
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground cloves
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in melted butter. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon crumb mixture into each muffin cup; press down with a narrow glass or spoon.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crusts.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until centers are set (do not overbake). Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes.
- To serve, in a small skillet, cook and stir apple with butter, sugar, cinnamon and cloves over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until tender; stir in caramel topping. Spoon over cheesecakes. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 cheesecake with about 1 tablespoon topping: 307 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 14, 2018
Simple, quick, delicious -- I made a half recipe for the three of us, and all six mini cheesecakes were devoured within a few minutes! My husband wants to know why on earth I only made a half recipe. I'll definitely be making this again -- a full recipe next time! I didn't do the apple topping this time, but my husband topped his with some cherry pie filling we had left from breakfast waffles and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. I topped mine with caramel sauce -- just evidence that this is an adaptable recipe, ready for whatever seasonal topping you are in the mood for. Since I'm allergic to wheat and only had regular graham crackers in the house I made mine with no crust, and it was still delicious.
Jun 11, 2016
I can't review the crust, as mine was rather modified, but I used the filling recipe and it was perfect! Absolutely perfect in flavor, texture, and timing, and just the right amount to fill 12 muffin papers to the top.
Nov 23, 2015
This recipe is great! It bakes up quickly and easily. It got rave reviews as "best cheesecake ever" from my family. It is a keeper!
Nov 5, 2015
So easy and delicious!
Sep 19, 2015
i used mini cheese cake pans and they worked won derful i gave some to my friends and they loved it as did i. next time, i might n ot share
Sep 3, 2015
I hate to bake, but this recipe looked easy enough even for me to do successfully. Instead of using the muffin cups, tho, I used four aluminum mini loaf pans, which worked out just right. I gave away three of the four pans to my daughters, knowing I couldn't possibly consume more than one pan full myself.. (that equals three servings). Everyone loved this combo of flavors.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.