Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/3 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until smooth. Beat in milk and flour. Add eggs and egg yolk, beating on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Top the cheesecake with pecans; drizzle with chocolate mixture and caramel topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 283 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.