Strawberry Cheesecake Minis
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1 can (12 ounces) strawberry cake and pastry filling
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar substitute and sugar. Beat in vanilla. Add egg and egg substitute; beat until blended.
- Place each vanilla wafer flat side down in a foil-lined muffin cup. Fill with cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until puffed and set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour (centers will sink slightly).
- Spoon pastry filling into the center of each cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Solo brand cake and pastry filling. Look for it in the baking aisle.
This recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 217 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat.
Jul 7, 2015
I loved these, but I got 24 cheesecakes out of this recipe instead of 12? Not sure why, except I put the foil muffin cup in a mini muffin pan & didn't set down in all the way. So mine are smaller but taste great and I'm thinking I can have 2!!
Mar 3, 2012
My family really enjoyed this low sugar cheesecake. I did use fresh strawberries on top instead of the filling.
Mar 2, 2012
My family and friends loved them. Didn't last long.
Feb 4, 2010
Instead of putting the pie filling on each cheesecake, you can get the same flavor while cutting some calories & making them look pretty.Put some seedless jam into the blender or food processor & puree until smooth to make a sauce. Pour the jam into a plastic food bag & twist the top. Cut a tiny bit off one corner & drizzle over the cheesecakes, after removing the cupcake liners.
Nov 11, 2009
Everyone looked these and the vanilla wafer at the bottom is a cute surprise. The only thing I'm going to do differently when I make them for Thanksgiving is subsitute real strawberry slices on the top for the pastry filling.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.