Mini Party Burgers
We love finger foods in the South. For a party, I make mini burgers in advance, then wrap, bake and serve them with assorted sauces. —Monica Flatford, Knoxville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 slices Havarti cheese (about 4 ounces), quartered
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place beef in a small bowl; sprinkle with dressing mix and mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk egg with water. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut pastry into four 6-in. squares; cut squares in half to make eight rectangles. Place a burger on one end of each rectangle; top with cheese. Brush edges of pastry with egg mixture. Fold pastry over burger to enclose; press edges with a fork to seal.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with egg mixture. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 271 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.