Mini Crescent Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming 2 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 79 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 17, 2016
I made them with moose burger, added some fried onions, a bit of mustard , ketchup salt, pepper, garlic salt and decreased the onion soup mix. AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration.
Jan 24, 2014
Nov 21, 2013
I loved but the kids didn't.
Mar 27, 2012
These tasted great! A little salty using the onion soup mix, but super easy to make. Instead of making them as appetizers, I made them using the whole triangle of the crescent and we had them as the main course. Thanks for the recipe!