Mini Crescent Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming 2 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 79 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 18, 2019
Added fresh minced garlic and salt
Jul 17, 2016
I made them with moose burger, added some fried onions, a bit of mustard , ketchup salt, pepper, garlic salt and decreased the onion soup mix. AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration.
Jan 24, 2014
Nov 21, 2013
I loved but the kids didn't.
Mar 27, 2012
These tasted great! A little salty using the onion soup mix, but super easy to make. Instead of making them as appetizers, I made them using the whole triangle of the crescent and we had them as the main course. Thanks for the recipe!