Mini Martian Burgers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 4 slices American cheese, halved
- 8 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- Shape ground beef into eight small patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, bake curly fries according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, cut fries in half.
- Add a half slice of cheese to each burger; cook until slightly melted, about 1 minute. Place burgers on rolls. Using toothpicks, attach curly fries to rolls to look like antennas and arms, and attach olives to look like eyes. Serve with ketchup.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 4, 2017
I actually had these bookmarked to make for Halloween at work, but I found myself in the unenviable position of having to entertain a couple nephews overnight, so I decided to give it a try. They were a definite hit with the kids! Thanks for the great idea!