- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart orange or pineapple sherbet
- Prepare orange juice according to package directions; pour into a punch bowl. Stir in soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 5-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Orange Party Punch
Sort By :
"This is the punch recipe I have always been looking for. It is easy, 4 ingredients, can dump it together in 3 minutes and EVERYBODY loves it....adults and kids alike. I like that you can keep the ingredients on hand and serve when someone comes to dinner as an alternative to wine. But you can certainly add some sparkle to it if you have guests who would enjoy that. I don't add it since so many people are on medications of different types that it is the perfect answer to healthy beverages either before, during or after a meal. Can you tell I love it and have gotten numerous requests for the recipe."
"I have made this recipe plenty of times, and even added some champaigne to make an adult version. Play around with what kind of sherbert to use. I got Schwann's punch sherbert and it was amazing."
"Made this for a Halloween party. One of the partygoers suggested putting champagne in it to make it an adult beverage. Maybe I'll try that next year! Thanks for sharing!"
"I've made this drink a couple times now and I love it! It's very tangy and flavorful. It's fun and easy to make for Halloween parties too~"