'This citrus punch was served at every birthday party I had when I was growing up," says Brenda Rupert from Clyde, Ohio. "Now I prepare it for my kids. You can slices between the scoops of sherbet," she adds.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart orange or pineapple sherbet
- Prepare orange juice according to package directions; pour into a punch bowl. Stir in soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 5-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Orange Party Punch in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p6
Reviews for Orange Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review