Orange Party Punch Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart orange or pineapple sherbet
- Prepare orange juice according to package directions; pour into a punch bowl. Stir in soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 5-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Orange Party Punch(3)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe plenty of times, and even added some champaigne to make an adult version. Play around with what kind of sherbert to use. I got Schwann's punch sherbert and it was amazing.
Made this for a Halloween party. One of the partygoers suggested putting champagne in it to make it an adult beverage. Maybe I'll try that next year! Thanks for sharing!
I've made this drink a couple times now and I love it! It's very tangy and flavorful. It's fun and easy to make for Halloween parties too~
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Halloween Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >