Orange-Apricot Mimosa Punch
We make this punch for our annual Christmas brunch, and everyone loves it! I usually triple this recipe for a bigger crowd and garnish the punch with an orange-tangerine ice ring made several days ahead of time. —Kathy McKay, Acworth, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes20 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- Thinly sliced oranges
- In a punch bowl, combine liqueur and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in orange-tangerine juice, apricot nectar and orange juice concentrate. Just before serving, stir in soda and champagne. Top with orange slices.
Originally published as Mimosa Punch in Breakfast & Brunch 2014 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.