Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream, refried black beans and ripe olives, optional
- In a small bowl, mash avocado with a fork. Stir in the onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Spoon guacamole onto a platter; shape into a rectangle. Place chips near the top of the head. Decorate face as desired with sour cream, refried black beans and olives.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 88 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 4, 2015
Made this for Bible Study. Everyone thought it was so cute. It was completed gone with an empty plate to bring home. I did add 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/3 cup salsa, 1/3 cup plain yogurt and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder to the recipe.
Oct 28, 2015
Sep 29, 2015
Guacamole with lime and cilantro...Yum. And, this is the cutest thing. I am not a fan of scary Halloween stuff, but "cute" I love! My Mom used to serve "Lizard Loaf" at Halloween (meatloaf shaped into a lizard, with a red pepper tongue), and I think this Franken Guac will make a great buddy for our annual Lizard friend.