Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked vermicelli or angel hair pasta
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick), cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Break vermicelli in half; cook according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss pork with 2 tablespoons oil, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork mixture; stir-fry 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan. Repeat with remaining pork mixture.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add remaining vegetables; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in pepper and remaining salt. Return pork to pan. Add vermicelli; heat through, tossing to combine.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 326 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 627mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Dec 14, 2019
ay nako! hindi yan tama oh no honey whatchu doin??? I know for a fact that rice noodles are available near you!
Jul 19, 2019
This was very good - and super easy!! I also used bagged coleslaw.
Jun 11, 2018
This was very tasty. My husband and almost 2 year old loved it- cabbage, onion, carrots, peas and all. I drizzled my own plate with some soy sauce but it was good either way. Very quick dinner.
May 16, 2016
Easy to make, and the pork was tasty. I also used coleslaw mix with carrots to make it even easier. I did wish the pasta had some sort of light sauce.
May 4, 2016
This dish is outstanding. It is easy to make and even great as leftovers. I made it easier by using packaged coleslaw mix and julienne sliced carrots. It is also great with chicken. I served it with spring rolls to complete the meal. Try it!....you'll like it.