Creamy Paprika Pork
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup pork mixture: 320 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Oct 19, 2019
I’m giving this 5 stars because I know that it would be amazing! However, I’ve made it three times now and every time something happens to my sauce. I followed the recipe 100% and my sauce keeps separating! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, I even took it off the heat a minute earlier than recommended once my sauce was starting to thicken. I use cast iron so I know it holds heat longer. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am desperate for this to turn out well. It still has an incredible flavor so I’ve just been added butter, salt and pepper to my noodles instead of the sauce.
Sep 26, 2019
I made the folllowing changes: first I sautéed sliced/semi diced red onion, two garlic gloves smashed and chopped and sliced mushrooms. I added the pork to that which had almost two TBSP of paprika and then added a cup of cream. Very good. The noodles I seasoned with salt, pepper, a little butter and paprika.
Sep 19, 2019
I added red pepper, mushroom, garlic powder and lemon juice. Also a little extra heavy cream and dried parsley. The meal was delicious and my family enjoyed it and asked for it to be saved. I'd call it a success. Thank you.
May 23, 2018
Found this to be a little bland. I'll add extra spice next time, but will make it again.
May 2, 2018
Delicious! I made it exactly as written. Super easy and lightning fast to prepare. The sauce is outstanding , I’ll definitely prepare it again soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Dec 21, 2017
I have never made a dish like this before. It was creamy and delicious. I added butter, s & p, and Parm., to the egg noodles and then tossed with the pork.