Creamy Paprika Pork
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Hot cooked egg noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Toss pork with flour and seasonings. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat; saute pork until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Cook, uncovered, until cream is slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with noodles. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup pork mixture: 320 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 23, 2018
Found this to be a little bland. I'll add extra spice next time, but will make it again.
May 2, 2018
Delicious! I made it exactly as written. Super easy and lightning fast to prepare. The sauce is outstanding , I’ll definitely prepare it again soon. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Dec 21, 2017
I have never made a dish like this before. It was creamy and delicious. I added butter, s & p, and Parm., to the egg noodles and then tossed with the pork.