- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sourdough pretzel nuggets
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Mustard Pretzel Dip
Sort By :
"Only made a half of batch and it was plenty. Very delicious and perfect for pretzel dipping."
"I love this dip, I add honey instead of the sugar and also use mustard with horseradish. So I omit the horseradish altogether."
"I make this dip frequently. Its always a hit and someone usually asks for the recipe. I add more of the dried onion and horseradish and usually a bit less of the yelloe mustard than the original recipe calls for. I'm taking it to a 40th birthday get together tonite."
"Took this to a Super Bowl party yesterday. People would try it once and then avoid it. I believe it was simply over powering and the other food that was there was MUCH better. Will not make again."