- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sourdough pretzel nuggets
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Mustard Pretzel Dip
"My mom made this at Christmas and everyone loved it! I just made it for a work party and again, everyone loved it! It's very easy to make, but makes a lot. I used as many low-fat ingredients as possible and not as much sugar, using one pack of Stevia instead. Can easily be halved. I also used this on baked salmon. You could probably try it on chicken or pork, too. Thanks for the great recipe!"
"Thank you for your comments. I brought this to work this morning and it was a HUGE hit. I did use less mustard and left out the horse radish (just because I didn't have it on hand). Co-workers couldn't stay away."
"This dip is SO easy and wonderful with pretzels and chips! I used store bought pretzels, but it would be even more delicious with homemade pretzels, so that is on my list to try.I may even play around with it a bit and see if I could add some red pepper flakes for people in my family who like things spicy. Otherwise, a fast and incredible party dip."
"Only made a half of batch and it was plenty. Very delicious and perfect for pretzel dipping."