Mustard Pretzel Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sourdough pretzel nuggets
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Mustard Pretzel Dip(10)
Sort By :
Only made a half of batch and it was plenty. Very delicious and perfect for pretzel dipping.
I love this dip, I add honey instead of the sugar and also use mustard with horseradish. So I omit the horseradish altogether.
I make this dip frequently. Its always a hit and someone usually asks for the recipe. I add more of the dried onion and horseradish and usually a bit less of the yelloe mustard than the original recipe calls for. I'm taking it to a 40th birthday get together tonite.
Took this to a Super Bowl party yesterday. People would try it once and then avoid it. I believe it was simply over powering and the other food that was there was MUCH better. Will not make again.
This dip is excellent! Even mustard haters may convert after trying this. I've made it several times and everyone loves it. Tinkermom-I would encourage you to try it again-be sure to use quality ingredients and maybe leave out the horseradish this time. Or maybe your friends just do not like mustard.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >