Marinated Sirloin Steak Recipe
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak (about 1 inch thick)
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the meat. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove meat; discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Marinated Sirloin Steak
Sort By :
This is the best steak recipe I have found. My husband prefers this over any other recipe and any steak in a restaurant.
This was really bad. The meat was tender but...........all we could taste is mustard and salt. Ruined a couple sirloins. My hubby asked that I not repeat this, and I wouldn't anyway.
This was very good. My husband and my two teenage boys devoured all of it! Thank you for sharing!
i made this resipe for my birthday, and it was great, meat came out tender and juicy, i would recimend this resipe for any ocasion,