Horseradish Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, horseradish, dill, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Horseradish Deviled Eggs(9)
Sort By :
Egg-cellent tip I read on Facebook: 1/2 tsp baking soda added to water while it boils will help the egg shell come right off.
Very Good - I used 1 tablespoon horseradish and that was plenty. These had a nice "bite" from the horseradish
My family loved these eggs. I had a co-worker who gave me eggs from her chickens. The eggs were super fresh; I used just 1 Tbls of the horseradish-which gave the eggs just a subtle hint of taste. Awesome recipe. Thanks for sharing.
These are SO GOOD! My husband was popping them in his mouth likethey were M & M's!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >