Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 20 blue cheese-stuffed olives, divided
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon olive juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Finely chop eight olives and set aside. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the chopped olives, mayonnaise, parsley, vodka, olive juice and cayenne; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Garnish eggs with whole olives; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 74 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Apr 5, 2018
I skipped the cayenne because I didn't want any heat at all in these. Overall a good recipe for deviled eggs, but they didn't really taste like dirty martinis. I actually didn't taste the vodka at all. Maybe I need to increase that and lower the mayo? Not sure. I also didn't put the full amount of salt and pepper on top and I still felt like it was plenty! 4 stars because they really were good, but not really what I was expecting.
Feb 24, 2013
These have a great kick and you can adjust the cayenne for more heat.