Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional Buffalo wing or hot pepper sauce, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce and pepper.
- Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. To serve, sprinkle tops with remaining cheese and, if desired, drizzle with additional wing sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 85 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 3, 2017
I was amazed at just how tasty these were. I would add more chicken nest time.
Apr 23, 2017
I made this without the chicken but I don't think that detracted from the over-all flavor. I thought that the "buffalo wing" flavor could have been a bit more pronounced, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like overly spicy food. I wound up putting a tad more in the mix, then putting a drop or so on top of each one. Don't get me wrong, these were quite tasty! I just don't think they really reminded me of buffalo wings. I might try other buffalo wing deviled egg recipe first before coming back to this. Still tasty though, and easy to tweak to suit your taste.