Honey Corn Bread Recipe
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Add cream, oil and honey; beat well. stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Honey Corn Bread(20)
Sort By :
Excellent - my family loved this cornbread. I baked it as muffins, and they took about 12 minutes.
This cornbread is the best I have ever baked! Moist and delicious. The honey and the cream make it less dry than so many recipes. My family won't eat any other cornbread since this!!
Awesome!! no more boxed mix for this family!
I like this corn bread because it doesn't taste 'grainy' like some corn breads can be. Simple to make too.
I meant that to be a five star rate. I used olive oil also, but butter would also work wonders.