Ham and Cheese Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Combine remaining ingredients; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 425° for 16-18 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Ham and Cheese Muffins(2)
Sort By :
I have made this several times, super easy and it always gets great reviews. I usually double it, because they go fast!
what a great simple recipe. only 6 ingredients and mixes up quickly. The best part is that it freezes extremely well so I made up 3 batches and now my husband, son, and daughter have fast grabs for breakfast. They each have their own way to eat it: one with mustard, one with salsa, one plain, and I like mine with a little homemade strawberry jam. It's much healthier and cheaper than fast food breakfasts!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >