Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- Preheat oven to 400°. Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-in. thickness. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups(32)
Sort By :
Wow! This is one of those rare recipes that the whole family loved. This will definitely be going in the "favorites" section of my recipe box!
I made this for my husband and mother-in-law. Both HATED the blue cheese and ended up scraping it all off! They said it would probably be a LOT better with a different cheese.
This was delicious! I cut a pocket in chicken breasts, stuffed with blue cheese instead of making roll-ups. Adjust the hot sauce to your taste.
Made the recipe as directed, except I brushed on the hot sauce mixture as recommended by other commenters. My husband and I agreed that it was fine, but not great. A bit too dry for our liking and lacking exceptional flavor.
This was awesome! So yummy!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >