- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"I have made this the past several years. I often omit the brown sugar and pecan topping and substitute crushedbutterfinger candy bars. Gives it a different taste with the peanut butter and chocolate. Really good this way."
"My family loves this salad, especially on a warm summer day and the salad is nice and chilled... its awesome"
"I found that a little of this goes a long way as it is somewhat on the sweet side."