- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad
Sort By :
"I made this twice in the past several weeks for two different family parties. It was a hit at both of them. I didn't use the brown sugar/pecan "topping," and we still loved it!"
"I made this salad yesterday and took it to a salad supper. Nothing but rave reviews. I came home with an almost empty dish. This salad is so good. Several wanted the recipe. Definitely a five star recipe. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home."
"I cut my grapes in half and put the brown sugar and nuts in the mixture. I reduced the white sugar and the vanilla to my personal taste. I only used about 2 lbs of grapes also. You can do anything you want to this recipe and it's still going to be fabulous. Great recipe."
"Easy to make and a refreshing new way to eat grapes."