Creamy Grape Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans just before serving. Yield: 21-24 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Grape Salad(19)
Sort By :
Delicious - easy to make healthier - use low fat cream cheese and non fat plain yogurt. I used Splenda and only 1/2 of 1/3 cup and no brown sugar on top. Also, dry roasted almonds instead of sugared nuts..
One of our children made it after we had dinner. It was a surprise to the entire family! We all thought it was delightful! I will make it for New Years. I will only use green grapes because my family are not fond of red grapes and instead of pecans, I may use almonds.
This is very good!
I had never made this salad before I ate it at a picnic..delicious! got the recipe and made it the next day, tossed in some chopped apples and chopped celery. Also, melted the brown sugar and pecans together and poured over top for a crunchy, toffee like topping.
Good but didn't think it was as great as the reviews made it out to be! Probably would have liked it better with less sour cream taste. Was easy to make!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >