Fluffy Green Grape Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping and grapes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 160 calories, 5g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 1, 2019
Try omitting the grapes and adding 2 cups mini marshmallows and crushed walnuts..or instead of walnuts add halved maraschino cherries
Sep 5, 2011
quick easy and tasty just what I look for!
Sep 2, 2010
This salad is known as Watergate salad in some places because it first appeared about the same time as the "scandal". A family favorite and very good way to satisfy your kids' sweet tooth cravings!
Sep 2, 2010
Very creamy and refreshing. Excellent choice for those hot summer days....everyone in the family enjoyed this salad.