- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 cans (4-1/2 ounces each) chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Corn or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken.
- Spread into an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with green onions if desired. Serve with chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Sort By :
"This was a hit and all the guests loved it. I made this for our Family's Christmas Dinner Party this past December. It was something different than the usual Spinach Artichoke Dip or Veggie Tray (of course nothing wrong with those appetizers). I chose to use Refrigerated Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing instead of Ranch Dressing and served it with Celery Sticks and Scoops Corn Chips. I will definitely be making this recipe again."
"Very good! I made this for a Christmas gathering. Everyone enjoyed it."
"My daughter and her friends wanted this one day but I didn't have any chicken on hand. I decided to make the same dip but used spinach instead of the chicken and made Buffalo Spinach Dip. It has since become a fave in our house, especially since we have a lot of Vegetarian friends who now enjoy this as much as we do! Try it you wont be dissapointed."
"I have made this recipe several times and it is always a hit. I just made a batch for my son to take back to school. Keeps it in his dorm frig and microwaves it before eating.Next year he is living off campus and this will be a recipe that he will be taking..easy enough for an inexperienced cook to make!"
"This is awesome for a party. Has just the right amount of spiciness and you can always adjust that my adding more ranch."