- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Whisk in whipped topping; fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie
Sort By :
"wasn't impressed. only watermelon jello I could find was jolly rancher... not good."
"Yummy and refreshing! Going to try the same thing with strawberries instead of w-mellon!"
"Made as directed and it was easy enough to make but we just found it to be okay!"
"easy and yummy.....u cant go wrong"
"So easy and tastes great!! I love how light this is."