Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Whisk in whipped topping; fold in watermelon. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cool and Creamy Watermelon Pie
Sort By :
This was delicious! Super simple, and my entire family loved it.
I've made this a couple times this summer. My 6 year-old granddaughter said it was "Amazing". Everyone agreed with her.
This is definitely a keeper, it's so refreshing on a hot summer day.
Loved this recipe for a fresh seasonal summer dessert!
My wife made it...it's good on a hot day and very watermelon-ie! Loaded with carbs...! Go easy tubby!
I've made a pie like this with a can of drained pineapple and strawberry jello.